Caring for the Caretakers
* Be gentle with yourself. Remind yourself you are an enabler, not a magician.
* We cannot change anyone else. We can only change how we relate to them.
* Find a hermit spot. Use it daily.
* Give support, encouragement, and praise. Learn to accept it when you can.
* We are bound to be helpless at times. Admit it without shame.
* Change your routine and your tasks when you can.
* On the way home focus on a good thing that happened during the day.
* Be a resource to yourself.
* If you never say NO, what is your YES worth?